FOR SALE: ORIGIN LIVE REGA RB-250 tonearm - with ORIGIN LIVE counterweight, Cardas wire, 5-pin DIN
Item #649329006Info: ORIGIN LIVE REGA RB-250 tonearm - with ORIGIN LIVE counterweight, Cardas wire, 5-pin DIN
|Days in System:||25|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
ORIGIN LIVE REGA RB-250 tonearm - with ORIGIN LIVE rear counterweight and stem, CARDAS LITZ internal wiring, 1877 PHONO 5-pin JIS/DIN connector and cartridge clips.
This arm contains the following features:
1. It came directly from ORIGIN LIVE. I am the only owner
2. ORIGIN LIVE fixed rear counterweight & rear stem
3. CARDAS LITZ internal tonearm copper wiring - 5 wires; 4 for the audio & 1 for the ground, the ground wire is fastened at the headshell, as well as at the base of the tonearm, for better shielding. The wiring is twisted for better shielding and damping. The solder used is CARDAS
4. 1877 PHONO 5-pin JIS/DIN connector at the base of the tonearm. This is made of copper, not the typical/inferior brass
5. 1877 PHONO Rhodium-plated cartridge clips, these are also made from copper, with rhodium plating, for better conductivity and better wear
6. The entire arm tube is damped internally with felt
7. The original ORIGIN LIVE REGA armboard nut and washer
This tonearm totally transforms the base REGA RB-250 tonearm. It is sonically in a higher league. It is truly, "a giant killer".
Here is but one of the many great reviews on the web. This is from TNT AUDIO, found right on the ORIGIN LIVE website:
"So, the Origin Live RB250 (and likely also the RB300) are true giant-killers. They go way beyond the performance of the original Rega arm. I love mine. I am keeping it too. Another of these "I bought the review sample" cases. If you have any reasonable turntable (Systemdek, Michell, Basis, VPI or whatever) fitted with Rega RB250 or 300, dismount the arm and send it off for the mods NOW. You have no idea what you are missing."
This tonearm is not "mint", but is in very good condition. There is the typical marks on the headshell due to the fastening of the cartridge screws (see photos). The shrink wrap ONLY is rough at the cartridge clips (due to the needle-nosed pliers for installing/removing), the wires, the cartridge clips, and the soldering, are all fine (see photos).
It has has been lovingly cared for, and comes from a no-smoking, no-pet and no-children home.
It does not come with an external tonearm cable. I can sell you one, if you like, at additional cost. The cartridge and the armboard are not included. I do not have the original factory box.
No Paypal, please.
Thank you for looking at my ad.
Nut and washer
NO external cable
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!