SOLD - FOR SALE: DSPeaker AntiMode Dual Core 2.0 Audio Processor with Simplifi ULN-2 Power Supply
Item #649325006Info: DSPeaker AntiMode Dual Core 2.0 Audio Processor with Simplifi ULN-2 Power Supply
||4.54 (kg) Calculate Shipping
||40.64cm x 40.64cm x 25.40cm
||9 - Excellent (?)
Jan 09, 17 10:29pm (PST)
Edited: Jan 18, 17 2:45pm
CA, United States
||Anti Mode DualAntimode Dual Core 2.0
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as SOLD by seller and cannot be responded to. **
DSPpeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core
Advanced Audio Processor/DAC with Automatic Room Correction
Comes with Simplifi Audio ULN-2 Ultra Low Noise Power Supply ($600 value)
Retail price for DSPeaker Antimode 2.0 with SImplifi Audio ULN-2 Power Supply bundle is $1499
Go to wwwdotsimplfiaudiodotcom for more info!
Used Once. In excellent cosmetic and operation condition.
Optimize your stereo system with Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core
Speaker-room interaction is typically the most important performance-limiting factor of any high-end audio system. Every listening space introduces errors that can be in the magnitude of dozen decibels or even more. These errors are most pronounced at the bass and lower midrange regions, where the classic acoustic treatment loses its effectiveness.
Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core is DSPeaker's award-winning loudspeaker optimization system capable of perfecting the acoustic performance of any full-range stereo audio system. It is based on our new Anti-Mode 2.0 algorithm which refines the popular Anti-Mode algorithm even further.
▪ New, improved Anti-Mode 2.0 automatic room correction algorithm
▪ Can be used as a locally clocked high quality jitter-free DAC
▪ Supports USB audio as well as S/PDIF input/output via optical toslink
▪ Dual balanced ADCs to deliver the highest level of audio performance that meets the expectations of the most demanding audiophiles
▪ Dual (one per channel) balanced DACs with jitter free operation (local crystal), oversampling to 6144 kHz, DSP buffering and filtering
▪ Can be used as a high quality pre-amp with remote controlled volume
▪ Analog resistor network volume controller to ensure full digital precision
▪ Extensive sound customization options, including quick house curve design tool, linear-phase full spectrum tilt, several parametric EQs etc
▪ Supports several sound profiles (e.g. independent ”sweet spots” and/or equalizer settings), quickly switchable with the remote controller
▪ Friendly graphical user interface, very easy to set-up and operate
▪ Ability to measure and display room responses on a built-in 262k-color display
▪ ”Pure digital” mode using S/PDIF input & output: signal is processed in the digital domain all the way (S/PDIF output resolution is independent from input)
▪ Digital signals are re-aligned for jitter-free operation
▪ Versatile connectivity: insert Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core between your existing pre-amp and power amplifier or powered speakers or utilize the processor loop or tape loop of your integrated amplifier - or use it as a standalone DAC / preamp!
Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core can be connected to almost every audio system. Please see the connection example page for more information.
▪ 2 x RCA inputs
▪ 2 x XLR inputs
▪ 2 x RCA outputs
▪ 2 x XLR outputs
▪ Toslink S/PDIF digital input
▪ Toslink S/PDIF digital output
▪ Microphone jack
▪ 12VDC power connector
▪ 1 x VS1000 (GUI&USB)
▪ 2 x VS8053 IceDragon (Audio)
▪ 40-bit, 2-channels
▪ Anti-Mode 2.0 Multi-Rate (FIR & IIR)
▪ House Curve filter
▪ Linear-Phase Tilt
▪ Parametric EQs
▪ Adjustable Infrasonic
▪ Adjustable cross-over
Analog specifications (2013 revision)
▪ Dynamic Range: > 108dB
▪ Volume Control Steps: 0.5dB
▪ Input Sensitivity XLR: 3.9/7.9 Vrms, RCA: 2.5/5.0 Vrms
▪ Output Voltage Unbalanced RCA: 7.2 V(RMS) max
▪ Output Voltage Balanced XLR: 14.4 V(RMS) max
▪ ADC: 6.144 MHz oversampling dual per channel
▪ DAC: 6.144 MHz oversampling dual per channel, local clocking, buffering
▪ 236 x 55 x 146 mm (9¼ x 2 x 5½ ")
This ad was originally posted on US Audio Mart.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!