FOR SALE: Audio Technica AT-F2 moving coil NEW in BOX ( some says better than Denon DL-103??)
Item #649310767Info: Audio Technica AT-F2 moving coil NEW in BOX ( some says better than Denon DL-103??)
||Cash, Paypal, Cheque, Money Wire
||1.00 (kg) Calculate Shipping
||5.08cm x 5.08cm x 5.08cm
||11 - New (?)
Feb 22, 17 8:16pm
Edited: Feb 22, 17 8:16pm
[other classified ads]
26 See details
100% Positive Feedback
|Days in System:||6|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
+ 10$ for shipping insured in Canada
NEW IN ( not open! ) BOX, I have 4 MC cartridges , so this one must go. Price drop to 240.00 , this is FAIR and FIRM.
One of the least expensive MC out there........time to try MC on the cheap. Try it by not breaking the bank.
The new Audio-Technica AT-F2 stereo moving coil cartridge offers unheard of musical achievement and value. It is an excellent example of Audio-Technica's latest leap and advancement in technical expertise, unique technological knowledge, and employment of hybrid materials to engineer MC cartridges of optimal and world-class performance. In this instance, its high achievement is fulfilled through a balance of material use and technical implementations each contributing to the AT-F2's musical rightness - the reverse V-shaped dual left and right coil design, special elliptical stylus, aluminum pipe cantilever, PCOCC coil, Neodymium magnet, and precision crafted sturdy aluminum base.
● Elliptical stylus with curvature radii of 0.3 x .07 mil mounted on an aluminum pipe in order to achieve lighter weight and thus able to fully express fully-dimensional sound quality.
Audio-Technica AT-F2 Comparative
The Denon DL-103 is a classic and is esteemed even today as one of audio's most remarkable values. It has a rightness in sound - a balance of liveliness, presence and rhythmic quality that endures. This is a cartridge that remains unchanged since its introduction in 1963!
The AT-F2 expresses a wider scale of harmonic richness, clarity of tonal color, rhythmic energy and wide dynamic range. In our estimation, both cartridges provide enormous musical enjoyment, the difference being with the AT-F2 there is much more harmonics, more spectral colors. It is more prismatic thus allowing more facets of music to be discovered, cherished and enjoyed.
- Tonearm mount: 1/2 inch
- Type: Moving coil
- Frequency response: 15Hz-30kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 0.32mV
- Tracking force: 1.8-2.2 g (2.0 g standard)
- Recommended load impedance: Minimum 100 ohms
- Coil impedance: 12 ohms (1kHz)
- DC resistance: 12 ohms
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 25dB
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: >1.5dB
- Dynamic compliance: 9.0 x 10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Static compliance: 35 x 10-6cm/dyne
- Stylus: Elliptical 0.3 × 0.7 mil
- Vertical tracking angle: 23°
- Dimensions: 17.3"h x 16.8"w x 25.4"l
- Weight: 5.0 g
- Accessories included: Stylus protector (x 1), nuts (x 2), washers (x 2), cartridge mounting screws 5 mm (x 2), 9 mm (x 2)
Unopened BOX etc..... Pick up in Rosemont , Down Town , or Metro Longueuil. Shipping $ 10.00 insured
French and English speaking.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!