EXPIRED - FOR SALE: Yamaha DSP 100-U Dolby Pro AV Preamplifier PRICE REDUCED
Item #649306429Info: Yamaha DSP 100-U Dolby Pro AV Preamplifier PRICE REDUCED
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
I have reduced the price by 50$ down to the new asking price of $250.00
Yamaha DSP 100-U Dolby Pro AV Preamplifier.
The Yamaha DSP 100-U digital sound field processer is an extremely sophisticated audio component.
The unit takes full advantage of Yamaha's undisputed leadership in the field of digital audio processing to bring you a whole new world of aural experience.
The DSP 100-U will let you sonically transform your room into a vast range of high quality listening environments - Large and small and anywhere in between.
Hear a Beethoven symphony the way it actually sounds at a famous concert hall, enjoy your favorite trio in a cozy acoustic environment of a jazz club, or experience the power of rock in a huge hall.
In short, you can simply select the acoustic environment that most ideally suits you, your listening room and your music.
The Remote and User Manual are included with the original packaging and shipping as seen in the pictures.
Preamplifier type: Dolby Pro sound field affects preamplifier.
Frequency type: Main 10Hz to 100kHz, + 0dB / -3dB, Effects: 20Hz to 20kHz +0.5dB / -3dB
Total harmonic distortion: Main out : 0.002% (1kHz, 2.5V) Effect out : 0.015% (1kHz, 2.5V) Effect out, Dolby : 0.04% (1kHz, 2.5V)
Sound Fields: Preset : 12 Programs (Hall 1, Hall 2, Hall 3, Church, Chamber, Rock Concert 1, Rock Club 1, Rock Club 2, Disco, Movie 1, Movie 2, Dolby Surround) User : 12 Programs.
Dimensions (WxHxD): 435 x 75 x 319.5mm
Weight: 4.5kg - Package weight 6kg
This is an awesome piece of equipment. The unit is pristine condition (number 10 Mint) and comes with a working and totally scratch-free remote control along with the original packaging and shipping box as per the pictures. This unit it totally scratch-free and appears like it has just came out of the box as new. The rear channel sound is amazing and can be tailored to work in any room and add extra sonic realism to your music. It literally puts you on stage with the musicians, or if you prefer you can sit in the sweet spot of the hall/room or anywhere in between. Yamaha has done an incredible job of getting it right. Once you have heard better, then there is no going back, I promise, you will not be disappointed!
* TRUE six channel digital surround (and also 4 ch. mode)
* 21 digital surround modes and 21 user programmable modes:
4 European concert halls
1 U.S. concert hall
The Roxy Theatre
Village Gate Jazz Club
Cabaret Jazz Club
4 Movie Theaters
Dolby Surround (4 ch)
* User adjustable parameters:
High Frequency reverberation time
* An on screen-display, which superimposes onto whatever video signal you have on the screen (no blue screen, etc). Includes all info regarding your current sound field mode and allows for adjustment of any and all parameters via the remote.
* 27 button remote (all functions can be controlled from the remote)
* Master volume control and volume calibration.
* All in a 1.5 inch high, nicely designed (not at all gaudy - only 5 buttons and a volume knob on the unit itself. Finished in all black.
NOTE: this is not one of those cheesy, wheenie little surround sound processors that you find in most receivers or even many dedicated units. It is an ALL DIGITAL outboard sound field processor. Yamaha engineers actually went out and sampled the acoustic characteristics of many different halls and clubs around the world (these places actually exist) and programmed them into this unit. A couple of quotes from the manual to illustrate my point:
"hall C in Europe: A classic 1700 seat concert hall with pillars and ornate carvings that, by creating an extremely complex field of reflections arriving from all directions, produces a very full, rich sound..."
"Village Vanguard: A traditional New York Jazz club located on 7th Ave. This room has a low ceiling, and the "stage" is located in a corner..."
I think you get the picture....
A couple of things to keep in mind:
1) It does not include Dolby Pro-Logic. It does however, offer 4 ch. Dolby Surround and four, six channel movie theaters. Unless you're just a die-hard pro-Logic fan you will not be able to tell the difference.
2) This is an outboard unit and has no power amps of it's own (even for the rear channels). Sounds like a detriment, right?
Not at all. This unit allows you to expand your setup without using some Mickey Mouse amp, not of your choosing. It's your choice and a lot of good quality amps/receivers are around to choose from.
3) I am the only owner of this unit, I am a non-smoker and the unit has been very well looked after. My original price for the unit was $999.00 however my buy it now price has been reduced to only a mere $250.00 plus the usual shipping and PayPal costs.
If you have any questions about this item or how it can be yours please feel free to email me or call me on my cell
removed phone number for privacy.
I am ready, so lets make a deal....
This ad was originally posted on US Audio Mart.
Yamaha DSP 100-U Digital Sound Field Processor, the Scratch-free and working remote, the original packing materials and the original shipping box.
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!