SOLD - FOR SALE: Audioprism Debut II EL34 amp
Item #649196130Info: Audioprism Debut II EL34 amp
||Cash, Paypal, Money Order, Interac/EMT
||36.29 (kg) Calculate Shipping
||8 - Very good (?)
May 05, 15 10:04am (PST)
[other classified ads]
28 See details
96.6% Positive Feedback
JoshK has a verified PayPal account.Verified in Canada
|Days in System:||41|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as SOLD by seller and cannot be responded to. **
This is the amp that Red Rose bought and subsequently upped the price to $7,000. Its a killer amp and I've heard a ton of PP EL34 amps, but none of them sound like this one, in particular the bass sounds like a superb SS amp. Rarely come up on the used market. I am the second owner, bought off my friend in the industry that used it as the backup to his $80k mono blocks as he said it was that good.
I am only selling in an attempt to cull the amount of gear I have in my possession, as it is getting ridiculous, so no trades considered.
- 35 watts per channel
- 2 x EL34 (and/or 6CA7) power tubes and 2 x 12AT7 gain/driver tubes per side
- individual bias current adjustment for each output tube and a built in plate current meter for easy biasing right from the top of the unit
- switch selection of Triode or Ultra Linear mode
- 3 grounding options
- boutique components (caps, binding posts, resistors, chassis damping)
- 2,4,6,8 ohm impedance taps for optimum speaker inmpedance matching
- regulated power supply with 235 joules of storage per channel
- 7.125" H x 17.5" W x 15.5" D
- weighs 43 pounds (very large and heavy transformers - electrically isolated and mechanically shock mounted)
I have the original box still so I could ship. I don't have the original manual, but I have a copy of the Red Rose Music 2 manual which is the same for all operations and specs. My asking price is fair and firm. You won't find any amp new or used that can compete with this under $3,000.
This amp will come with your choice of 2 of 3 sets of output tubes: 1) Genelex KT77 Gold Lion Reissues, low hours and what I am currently using, 2) EH 6CA7s with little use, 3) NOS vintage Russian (most likely Sovtek) EL34s that were the bespoke vintage for the best russian stock but have zero markings. Also included are a two pairs of 12AT7s, 1 EH 12ATWC pair and 1 Red Rose Music pair.
I have two NOS pair of Siemens ECC801S (12AT7) that I can sell for $100/pr (not included, no exceptions sorry).
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!