After a pause of a few years, I have decided to return to my favorite hobby: audio.
If you are looking for high value power cords or interconnects, you are at the right place. Prior to making recommendations, tell me about your audio system, the component for which you want a new cord or interconnect and the important audio aspects you would like to improve in a prioritized order. Customer satisfaction is a PRIORITY. If you are not completely satisfied, return the product(s) within the 30 days to get a full refund
******************************************************* DSA Silver Storm interconnect: amazingly balanced, detailed and musical ($180 for one meter length) *******************************************************
I'm very pleased to present you the DSA Silver Storm interconnect which brings high performance interconnects to a realistic price.
The DSA Silver Storm interconnect is built around a braid of extra soft temper pure silver (999N) solid cores (2x8) individually insulated in over-sized Teflon tubing and terminated with high quality pure silver-plated locking RCA or XLR connectors . Using silver cores of variable diameter sizes, it offers superior performance at a fraction of the price you would pay for branded name products.
Design and performance considerations:
1. To achieve the highest resolution at the best possible price, money is spent where it counts. Instead of spending extra money on silver purity like 9999N with little improvement, money is spent on quality connectors because of their major impact on the performance. I have tested connectors from various companies like WBT, Eichmann, LOK, CMC, Canare and Neutrik. I have also tested expensive silver-plated Tellurium Copper connectors (made of 99.5% pure copper and.5% tellurium). I can tell you that connectors have a much bigger impact than the silver used.
2. The plating on the connectors also has a significant impact on the performance. Gold, rhodium and nickel have respectively 75%, 49% and 23% of the conductivity of silver. To prevent oxidation, many manufacturers add nickel or rhodium to silver which unfortunately reduces conductivity. I have been testing connectors for a long time and know the sonic advantage of pure silver-plating over gold-plating of rhodium over silver-plating. The connectors I use are 100% pure silver-plating (no nickel or rhodium added). These connectors deliver a precise, neutral, detailed, and well extended sound without filtering off details. To protect them against oxidation, I manually polish them with Silver Wax which has no audible effect.
3. To get a more open and detailed top end, I use extra soft instead of medium soft temper silver. Extra soft grade of silver exhibited dramatically less glare and more detail in the upper frequencies then the more commonly available regular or medium temper wire.
4. To reduce skin effect, each interconnect is made of a braid of 8 small solid silver wires like top branded name silver interconnects.
5. To further improve the resolution, the DSA Silver Storm interconnect is built using wires of different diameter size which allow greater precision, neutrality, dynamic and a wider frequency range. You are unlikely to find this technology with regular branded name products using machined braids.
6. To minimize signal loss, over-sized Teflon is used to add more air around the conductor, air being the best insulation and having the least impact on conductivity.
The DSA Silver Storm is an exquisitely musical and detailed interconnect. It delivers superior detail, dynamics, openness and neutrality over a wide frequency range. Bass is also more extended and controlled, beating most copper interconnects. I have thoroughly tested them in expensive systems (my friend owns a Mark Levinson system with the famous Thiel CS 3.7 loudspeakers). The Silver Storm interconnect is very transparent, open and airy. It can make your loudspeakers disappear in a wide and deep sound stage, sounds being delivered with passion and refinement.
The DSA Silver Storm interconnects set features: - Made in USA extra soft temper pure silver (999N) wires (8 solid cores (variable diameter size) per interconnect) - Over-sized clear Teflon tubing (Air Teflon insulation) - Small white mesh and heat shrinks - High quality pure silver-plated locking RCA (made in USA) or pure silver-plated Neutrik XLR (made in Germany) connectors - 4% silver soldering - 4% silver soldering
Some comments/feedbacks about the DSA Silver Storm interconnect RCA from buyers:
The DSA are really coming around. To keep it brief - very musical. The piano never sounded better. Thanks. ... Steve
I just purchased a 2 pairs of the DSA Silver Storm interconnect and a pair of the mega versa LH power cords hybrid edition and all I can say is Wow! ! The sound is just amazing. Seriously, for the price he's charging for those cables you will not find anything better out there. The sound stage is incredible the details are phenomenal, most definitely will recommend them. Very pleasant guy that knows what is doing. My setup: Shang Ya pm 150 hybrid mono blocks, perreaux sa33, jolida jd 100s tube cd player, totem tabu speakers. Marius
Hi Denis, I gave the Silver Storm ic’s a good long listen last night. They are very neutral and presents the music truthfully and are easy on the ear. I played some Baroque music of Telemann, Pfeiffer and Graun. They were played on Viola da gamba, violin and alto recorder and the replay was sublime. Your IC is very good. ... To be honest I am happy I purchased your products as they took my stereo to another level. Ranjit
I bought some Power Cord from Denis in the past and I told me how good are his new IC...
I was skeptical that the New handcrafted DSA Silver Storm interconnects could be so much better than the Cardas GR, Morrow, Zen and transparent that I tried before but he tell the truth!
As soon I connect them, the guitar, piano and xylophone and the voice sound more real with more details, the highs are very open...The driving bass in the background was just mind-blowing! Again the timbre and note changes were superbly captured with all instruments separate but integrated.
I'm very happy whit my two pair of Silver Storm and I never thought that they will be so good...
Thanks Denis for your nice work...Respectfully,
Thank you Denis
Your cables are in my reference system valued at nearly $125,000