EXPIRED - FOR SALE: Stewart LUXUS DELUXE STUDIOTEK 130 G3 - 110" Screen 16:9
Item #649054251Info: Stewart LUXUS DELUXE STUDIOTEK 130 G3 - 110" Screen 16:9
Apr 07, 13 12:24pm
Edited: May 28, 13 4:53pm
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
I bought this in December 2011 and would like to go bigger. Retail was $3800CDN. Local pickup only.
The Luxus Deluxe Screenwall provides a picturesque appearance within any atmosphere. As one of Stewart Filmscreen’s most popular fixed models, this 3.25˝ wide, beveled edge frame was strategically engineered for easy assembly and installation. This contemporary screen model is great for use in a home, boardroom, auditorium or any other location in which a projection screen is to be utilized.
Available with any of Stewart’s front or rear projection materials, the Luxus Deluxe Screenwall allows for a perfectly tensioned screen surface. The exclusive VeLux™ appliqué finish absorbs over-scan and also helps to increase perceived contrast.
- Over 30% brighter than matte-white material
- Studio industry standard reference screen
- Superior performance in environments where ambient light can be controlled
- Superb color and white field uniformity
- Certified by THX
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF)
Material Type Flexible Front Projection
Half Gain 80 degrees
Minimum Throw Distance 1.3 x image width
Ambient Front Reflectance Value 82% per foot candle
Ambient Light Resistance Controlled lighting is recommended
Lay Flat Quality Excellent
Flame Resistance Yes
Optonal Sound Perforations Microperf X2
Size Limitations Consult Factory (UltraMatte 130 available for larger sizes)
• 3-1/4” Aluminum extrusion frame with beveled edge
• 45-degree angled corners with slip joints for easy assembly
• Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection materials
• Quick-Snap fastening system attaches material to frame
• VeLux™ applique finish
• EzMount brackets for wall mounting
CUSTOM OPTIONS: (available by factory quotation)
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios available
• Rear projection models
• Aperture, Eyebolts, or T-Stands
• Acoustic perforations on front projection models
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!