EXPIRED - DEALER AD: Demo Sale: Furutech Flow-28 Inline Power Filter
Item #649020129Info: Demo Sale: Furutech Flow-28 Inline Power Filter
|Days in System:||180|
Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
For sale is a demo Furutech Flow-28 Inline Power Filter in mint condition.
Original Retail: $475
Demo Special: $335
The Flow-28 is a sophisticated luxuriously made and finished inline filtering unit for connection between cables and components. It eliminates many common problems caused by contaminated electrical power lines and protects against distortion caused by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, and finally high frequency noise emanating from processors and digital interconnects.
The Flow-28 Inline AC Filter lowers noise on every component on which it's used, resulting in very natural and exyremely fine resolution down and through the utterly silent noise floor. It improves soundstage and imaging while creating nuanced high frequencies, an attractive, engaging midrange, tight and controlled bass, with power and dynamics to spare.
Highly recommend to use in CD player, D/A converter or pre-amp.
* Heavy gauge multi-strand OCC conductors
* Nano-sized ceramic particles and powdered carbon incorporated with nylon and fibreglasses forming an extremely effective, mechanically and electrically damped body
* AC-1501R EMI-filtering rhodium-plated IEC connector
* FI-28R rhodium-plated AC connector
* Rating: AC 115V/250V 15A 50/60Hz
* Length: Approx 270mm
Canuck Audio Mart is FREE!