Sponsored post - log in to remove this ad.
** This Ad is Marked as SOLD by seller and cannot be responded to. **
This is a Technics SE-9060 Pro system from the late 70's, complete with all five components, the mounting rack, manuals and Service manuals.
There's the ST-9030 tuner, SU-9070 "Stereo Flat" preamplifier, SH-9010 Equalizer, SE-9060 stereo/mono amplifier and SH9020 Peak/Average meter unit, all in the SH-999 rack that was intended for this system.
You'll find plenty of articles out there about this system. You'll find some of the components for sale here and there, but it's rare to find all of them together, with their rack, not to mention all of the Owner's and Service Manuals!
I found this info on the 'net:
(late 1976 - 1980)
Small and big DC power amplifier, part of the "Professional" Series. If Technics had a tendency to see pros everywhere, the same can be said of almost all brands between 1975 and 1980 : rack handles, stark dark looks à la Vador (sans breathing) and seriously serious literature !
This complete PRO system consisted of the :
SH-9010 parametric eq
SH-9020 VU meter unit
SE-9060 stereo amp
SH-999 beautiful 19" rack on casters with rosewood veneer and glass plates.
As per Technics' 1960s and 1970s amplifier names in Japan, the SE-9060 really was an 60AII in Japan.
The 1977 "II" is there because the export 9060 was equivalent to the revised version of the late 1976 60A original : bigger trafos, better S/N and damping factor, less residual noise, the addition of a 2Hz filter switch (just in case), the possibility to bridge the two channels to make a monoblock and... more output power.
The SE-9060 (60AII), shown here, has :
- All DC circuit
- differential amp with Current Mirror Load and dual-FETs in the first stage
- constant current load instead of conventional bootstrap in the voltage amp
- pure complementary SEPP with 3-stage Darlington circuit
- temp stabilized FETs for DC stability
- triple protection system : DC drift, over-current and over-heat detections
- stereo / mono operation with simple (back) switch and no rewiring necessary
- dual power supplies with four 18,000µF capacitors and two trafos with triple magnetic shielding
- relay switching for the speakers' selectors and 2U EIA standard dimensions."
These components are in great shape, as they have been mounted safely in their rack for a long time!
$1200.00 for all of it, and I'll throw-in the old Sony CD player.
No boxes, so a local sale is preferred.
email/wire transfer, direct Bank deposit or Bank Draft/money Order preferred. If buyer wants PayPal, buyer pays fees.